Business Development Manager
mCube is a technology leader in sensor solutions and data analytics for the Internet of Moving Things (IoMT). mCube integrates hardware and software to provide full-stack motion solutions that capture, digitize, and analyze motion data for a variety of applications. These solutions have been widely adopted across the health & sports, entertainment, and industrial & mobility industries.
This role reports to head of marketing and sales for Americas and Europe. The candidate can be in Bay area (CA) or Enschede (Netherlands).
- Engage with customers (OEM and broad market) in the Americas and Europe to design in mCube’s leading sensor solutions focusing on animals (livestock, pet) health and wellness
- Define new products requirements and influence the roadmap with a focus on sensor system modules in AgTech industry
- Develop and drive the regional go-to-market strategy for sensor system products in the Americas and Europe working closely with the marketing & sales organizations
- Responsible for achieving the regional revenue and design-win targets and forecast accuracy
- Leverage success stories to expand and expand the business
- BS/MS technical degree MBA desirable but not a requirement
- 2+ years’ experience in the electronics or system solutions
- A track record in developing and delivering complete system solution products to customers in the consumer or preferably in AgTech space.
- High level understanding of sensor systems and cloud-based analytics
- Demonstrable experience with creation and management of sensor system requirements by visiting customers as well as conducting competitive analysis
- Ability to express ideas and communicate effectively with other team members, customers and suppliers – formulating and executing on strategy
- Ability to work well with executives, and able to lead and influence across multiple levels and multiple functions of an organization.
- Motivation to work unsupervised, but as an integral part of a globally distributed developer and marketing team
- Comfortable with the requirement to travel, since at least 25% of this role may involve travel, including to international locations
- Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
- Email resumes at: email@example.com