Business Development Manager AgTech, Animal Health (US or NW Europe)
mCube is a technology leader in sensor solutions and data analytics for the Internet of Moving Things (IoMT). mCube integrates hardware and software to provide full-stack motion solutions that capture, digitize, and analyze motion data for a variety of applications. These solutions have been widely adopted across the health & sports, entertainment, and industrial & mobility industries.
The mCube Group of Companies is looking for a Business Development Manager Animal Health to introduce and develop its new and unique combination of products to AgTech markets in Americas & Europe. This role reports to head of marketing and sales for Americas and Europe. The candidate can work out of either San Jose, CA or Netherlands.
- Engage with customers (OEM and broad market) in the Americas and Europe to design in mCube’s leading sensor solutions focusing on animals (livestock, pet) health and wellness
- Define new products requirements and influence the roadmap with a focus on sensor system modules in AgTech industry
- Develop and drive the regional go-to-market strategy for sensor system products in the Americas and Europe working closely with the marketing & sales organizations
- Responsible for achieving the regional revenue and design-win targets and forecast accuracy
- Leverage success stories to expand and expand the business
- BS/MS technical degree MBA desirable but not a requirement
- 5+ years’ experience in system solutions used in AgTech, animal health and tracking
- A track record in developing and delivering complete system solution products to customers in the consumer or preferably in AgTech space.
- High level understanding of sensor systems and cloud-based analytics
- Demonstrable experience with creation and management of sensor system requirements by visiting customers as well as conducting competitive analysis
- Ability to express ideas and communicate effectively with other team members, customers and suppliers – formulating and executing on strategy
- Ability to work well with executives, and able to lead and influence across multiple levels and multiple functions of an organization.
- Motivation to work unsupervised, but as an integral part of a globally distributed developer and marketing team
Working at the mCube Group of Companies
The mCube Group of Companies is more than a leading innovator in the field of sports- and health-related high tech applications and solutions. Working for The mCube Group of Companies is working with colleagues that are inquisitive and entrepreneurial by heart. Naturally, there is a high level of cooperation within our teams. These teams consist of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and driven to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for health, movement and technology. The mCube Group of Companies offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international environment, with an attractive compensation package. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development. Full training in our products and services will be provided.
The mCube Group of companies consists of three innovative and leading high tech companies:
mCube (www.mCube.com) is a technology leader in sensor solutions and data analytics for the Internet of Moving Things (IoMT). mCube integrates hardware and software to provide full-stack motion solutions that capture, digitize, and analyze motion data for a variety of applications. These solutions have been widely adopted across the health & sports, entertainment, and industrial & mobility industries.
Xsens (www.xsens.com) is the leading innovator in 3D motion tracking technology and products. Its sensor fusion technologies enable a seamless interaction between the physical and the digital world, in consumer electronics devices and in applications such as motion analysis, industrial control and stabilization, health, sports, and 3D character animation.
Kinduct Technologies (www.kinduct.com) is a leading data and analytics software provider that is changing the way information shapes human performance. Kinduct’s highly secure, cloud-based platform allows sports, health and wellness organizations to spend less time managing their data and more time using it to inform decisions, promote constant improvements and produce exceptional results.
- Email resumes at: firstname.lastname@example.org