Business Development Manager Sports and Health (China)
Do you get thrilled by developing new business and creating and closing new sales opportunities? Do you have experience in international B2B sales in a high tech and/or sports- or health related environment, combined with a background in sports, health, biomechanics or a related field? And are you interested to work for a growing, innovative group of companies, where people and fun are part of our core values? We’d love to get to know you!
The mCube Group of Companies is looking for a Business Development Manager Sports & Health to introduce and develop its new and unique combination of products to sports- and health-related markets in China.
Your role as a Business Development Manager at The mCube Group of Companies
As our Business Development Manager Sports & Health, you are responsible for the sales of our sports- and health-related products and propositions in China. In your day-to-day work, you will encounter all kinds of highly interesting, innovative sports and health related applications, eg. human performance tracking, assessment, tele-rehab, remote patient monitoring and eHealth.
Your customers will vary from professional and elite sports organizations, health focused startups to renowned worldwide healthcare providers. In this role you will be an agent for professional sales, with a strong focus on results. You will be working closely with our Sales and Technical Support teams, Implementation Specialists and Customer Success, Marketing and Operations teams, to be the driving force behind the growth of our customer base and revenues in China. You will be the one to bring home new opportunities and secure long lasting relationships with new Sports and Health clients.
- Responsible for the direct and indirect sales process, aiming at exceeding sales targets;
- Follow up leads and generate new business;
- Responsible for working with the sales & marketing teams to identify, interest and onboard new clients and developing existing client relationships;
- Submit short and long-range sales plans, prepare sales strategies utilizing marketing programs;
- Help customers through in-person meetings, email, calls, video conference, online presentations and screen-share;
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, executive sponsors;
- Responsible for keeping clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on day-to-day basis;
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations;
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our products and provide input for product development;
- Ensure sufficient, accurate documentation and customer/contract information is recorded in Salesforce.com;
- Forecast and track sales metrics.
The right candidate will have extensive experience and a strong track record in international business to business sales, while having a strong affinity to sensor applications and data analytics in sports and/or health sectors by experience or by education.
Written and verbal communication skills and fluent English as well as Mandarin are a must, as is IT literacy. This position requires a highly motivated, self-starting sales professional with technical acumen, who is focused on results and can interface and communicate effectively at all levels. Also we are looking for a professional with:
- 5 years of experience and proven success in B2B sales in (high) tech and/or sports or health;
- Experience with software sales, preferably SaaS software or PaaS solutions;
- Master’s degree preferred, related to Health, Biomechanics or a closely related field;
- Knowledge of the health market, patient database management systems and eHealth;
- Knowledge and work experience with sensor applications in sports or health markets is a plus;
- Knowledge, understanding and experience with respect to modern CRM tools (SF.com);
- The ability to plan and execute on a tight schedule;
- Proactive work attitude to solve problems and looks for opportunities to take on more responsibility;
- Customer centric with a strong focus on results;
- Well organized, disciplined and professional sales funnel management;
- Analytical, written and oral communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to travel in an assigned region up to 30% of time.
Working at the mCube Group of Companies
The mCube Group of Companies is more than a leading innovator in the field of sports- and health-related high tech applications and solutions. Working for The mCube Group of Companies is working with colleagues that are inquisitive and entrepreneurial by heart. Naturally, there is a high level of cooperation within our teams. These teams consist of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and driven to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for health, movement and technology. The mCube Group of Companies offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international environment, with an attractive compensation package. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development. Full training in our products and services will be provided.
The mCube Group of companies consists of three innovative and leading high tech companies:
mCube (www.mCube.com) is a technology leader in sensor solutions and data analytics for the Internet of Moving Things (IoMT). mCube integrates hardware and software to provide full-stack motion solutions that capture, digitize, and analyze motion data for a variety of applications. These solutions have been widely adopted across the health & sports, entertainment, and industrial & mobility industries.
Xsens (www.xsens.com) is the leading innovator in 3D motion tracking technology and products. Its sensor fusion technologies enable a seamless interaction between the physical and the digital world, in consumer electronics devices and in applications such as motion analysis, industrial control and stabilization, health, sports, and 3D character animation.
Kinduct Technologies (www.kinduct.com) is a leading data and analytics software provider that is changing the way information shapes human performance. Kinduct’s highly secure, cloud-based platform allows sports, health and wellness organizations to spend less time managing their data and more time using it to inform decisions, promote constant improvements and produce exceptional results.
- Email resumes at: firstname.lastname@example.org